Theodhora Merepeza, M.C.P., MCIP, RPP
905-885-2431 ext. 2507
905-885-2431 ext. 2502
The main changes to the Draft Plan consist of:
• Expanding the existing King’s Field Park with a 0.39 hectare Park (Block 170). This block contains two mature trees (previously proposed for removal).
• Modification of Street A (shifted to the west in order to create a larger buffer zone from the trees in the newly expanded park area).
• Widening of the walkway linking the existing park to Ridout Street (Block 170) adjacent to Lot 17.
• Changing the width of Street C from a 14.5 meter right of way to a 17 meter right of way to facilitate two way traffic.
• Removal of Lots 167-169 to a future development block (Block 178).
Proponents response to Municipal and Public comments are shown below:
The Functional Servicing Report – July 2017 was revised in its entirety.
Tree Inventory and Preservation Plan is supplemented by the Letter dated January 16, 2018.
The Public review period for the proposed Phase 4 of Penryn Mason Homes Subdivision is now closed.
To sign up for our new email notifications for all community consultations, please visit porthope.ca/subscription
The planning documents and applications are available for review below.
In January, the Municipality issued a Request for Proposal (RFP) for the detailed design and construction contract documents for the reconstruction of Lakeshore Road from Victoria Street South to approximately 650m west of said intersection. This contract will be administered by the Works and Engineering staff and is separate from the planning applications for the Mason Homes Phase 4.
Inquiries regarding this contract can be forwarded to:
Jeanette Davidson, Engineering Manager
Municipality of Port Hope
56 Queen Street
Port Hope, ON L1A 3Z9
905-885-2431 x 2516