Boards & Committees
The Municipality of Port Hope is currently seeking expressions of interest for the following Boards and Committees requiring representation:
* Accessibility Advisory Committee
* Cemetery Board
* Centre of Excellence for Recycling Working Group
* Civic Awards Committee
* Ganaraska River Committee
Qualifications for appointment include the following:
- Must be a ratepayer or resident of the Municipality
- Minimum 18 years of age, unless specified as a youth member which is age 13 to 17.
- Not an employee of the Municipality
- Unless otherwise defined appointments will be for staggered terms.
More information on Local Boards & Committee (search by name)
Thank you to our 2016 members of Municipal Boards and Committees who were recognized during a Volunteer Appreciation Dinner on March 24, 2017. Please see below for photos from the event. Photos courtesy of snapd Northumberland West; photographer Ken Solilo
Volunteer Appreciation Dinner: March 24, 2017